Why use Drum Solo Rock?
Because it is the most advanced drum kit simulator and it is more lighweight than the rest. Have fun and become a real drummer with the amazing experience of playing rock and drumming with this multitouch acoustic drum kit simulator. Play this game with your fingers (as it they were drumsticks) in your mobile phone or tablet. This drum set game is free, it has fast response, and includes different sound bank sets recorded with studio quality.
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo: Rock! is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, professional musicians, drummers…
The main features are:
– High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums from all styles (blues, disco, dubstep, jazz, reggaeton, pop …)
– Customize the background and instruments using your own images and FX sounds.
– Play MP3 and OGG files from your music library. Use the seekbar to find the moment of your favourite song you love
– Export your loop to MP3 and share the file with your friends
– Choose between 5 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
– Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 200 fingers simultaneously.
– Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
– Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum set machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
– Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), 2 crash, splash, ride and cowbell
– Animations for each instrument
– Left-handed mode
– Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
– Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
– 13 touch sensitive touch pads.
– Very fast loading time
– Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar…) to form your own band.
Join us on Facebook:
– Now you can fully customize your drum workspace. Drag and move your pads, shrink and stretch your instruments, change the sounds, images and background in an intuitive and easy way. Both for left-handed and right-handed mode.