Minesweeper for Android.
– Classic design
– Classic menu: you can select the level and options, clicking on them or sliding.
– 11 different levels.
– Time counter.
– Explosive end.
– Auto save and load.
– Responsive App: adapts to any screen size.
– Initiation: 8×8 board, mines 8
– Beginner: 9X9 board, 10 mines
– Advanced: 12×12, mines 23
– Intermediate: 16X16, 40 mines
– Expert: 16X30, Mines 99
– Teacher: 27xF
– XL Initiation: 8xF
– Beginner XL: 9xF
– Advanced XL: 12xF
– Intermediate XL: 16xF
– Expert XL: 21xF
* F: means number of cells and mines are calculated according to screen size
How to play
– Flag: press the desired cell and do not release until you see the flag on the smile button.
– New game: press the yellow button smile.
The game consists in clearing all the squares of a screen that do not hide a mine.
Some boxes have a number, which indicates the number of mines in the surrounding cells. Thus, if a box has the number 3, it means that of the eight squares around (if it is not in a corner or edge) there are 3 with mines and 5 without mines. If a box is found without a number, it indicates that none of the neighboring boxes has a mine and these are discovered automatically.
If a square with a mine is discovered, the game is lost.
You can put a mark in the boxes that the player thinks there are mines to help discover those that are nearby.
The game also has a record system.