Mobile tools that deliver the data and information employees need are no longer revolutionary—they’re necessary. Modern employees work from more places than just their desks. Laptops, smartphones, tablets, and ubiquitous Internet access have created a workforce that wants and expects to access important work functionality and data from anywhere.
To use Paylocity Mobile, your company must be a Paylocity customer and you must be an authorized user with Paylocity credentials. Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application. Security Role Rights, specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application and content listed below may vary from company to company.
What can employees do in the app?
– Edit your personal info, search the company Directory, or view current and historical Pay info on-the-go
– Punch in and out from anywhere in the field or from designated areas with geo-fencing support and historical map views
– Access Company Links and acknowledge documents
– Stay current on Company News and announcements
– Recognize employee achievements with Impressions
– Review your Schedules and Timesheets
– Receive push notifications when Time Off requests have been approved or checks are available to view
– Create and submit expense reports
– Create Journal entries
– Plus, first-time users see a series of welcome screens to highlight key features
What can managers do in the app?
– Approve Timesheets Time Off requests instantly
– Submit, view, and approve Time Off requests with real-time push notifications
– View and approve Impressions badges for direct reports
– Review and approve Time Cards
– Biometric functions are available for secure quick logins
– All activities performed will be encrypted and routed safely to secure Paylocity servers.
– Sessions will time out if inactive to prevent unauthorized access
– Excessive failed login attempts will lock a user account
– Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
Thanks for using Paylocity! In this update, we implemented a number of bug fixes.
As always, we’re listening to your feedback. Send us your thoughts from the More menu and select Feedback!