You can browse and play video contents.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip,
it may provides seamless user experience.
□ Videos / Folders Tab
□ List / Grid View
□ Sort by – Title / Time
□ Sort by Order
– Ascending / Descending
□ Support pinch to zoom
– Using multi-touch you can enlarge thumbnails
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion and Hyperlapse video)
□ Resume position card
– It shows the last video you played
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content(You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
– Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube …
□ You can select and move contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** – ‘Private’ functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device : Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
– Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
1. Supported devices
– Samsung Galaxy Note10, Note10+, Samsung Galaxy TabS6
2. New features
– Samsung One UI 1.5
3. Bug fix