This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community! https://discord.gg/v8u5Y9C
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
IMPORTANT FOR NEW PLAYERS:
I’m aware of the current lack of good instructions, i’m working on it as a top priority.
Until the new instructions are out, I would recommend this moon tutorial: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
There are also instructions available in the main menu.
Thank you for your patience, good luck exploring the stars