You are a private detective. After receiving a letter from your father, asking for help, you go to the small town of Redcliff.
The city is completely empty. Where have all the inhabitants gone? What happened to your father?
This is what you have to find out. Explore the city, find clues, solve puzzles, open locks to advance your investigation. The game is a mixture of escape the room and classic quests.
– Fully 3D levels that can and should be rotated to inspect them from another angle.
– Variety of locations from the usual residential building to the ancient catacombs.
– Interactive world
– Many puzzles
– Detective story, with unexpected plot twists.
TOP 20 – Indie Games Showcase from Google Play
Best Mobile Game – DevGAMM’2019
Best Indie Game (Nominee) – DevGAMM’2019
Excellence in Game Design (Nominee) – DevGAMM’2019
– Introducing Chapter 10: 57, Royce Street
– This version does not include cloud save (it is still in development)
– No stylus support on Galaxy Note phones (working on resolving this issue)